Berecz & Associates, PLC wants to reassure its clients and colleagues that there is no disruption to our services and that our firm is fully operational despite the COVID-19 virus. As of Wednesday, March 18th, our physical offices wil be closed. We will post an update when re-opened.
We invested in very robust IT and case management systems about 4 years ago and these systems enable the entire law firm to work from anywhere. Thus, all our communication and work can be transacted on a virtual basis.
Tammy and Janelle will be available by phone, as always, Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 5:00pm. We are able to receive mail and packages.
If you are new to our firm and want to schedule a consultation, we have good news.
- Call our office, schedule a consult with an attorney, and a link will be sent to you for your video consultation via WebMeeting.
- A Client Agreement will be sent to you via email. You can print, sign and return to us by:
- Your mobile scanner (ScannerPro is a good option for scanning with your phone; it creates a pdf which can be emailed)
- Link we’ll provide to you via securedsigning app
- Documents for filing your case will be emailed to you and signed using the above tools and reviewed with your attorney via WebMeeting or phone conference.
- Your attorney will be available to you via email, phone or WebMeeting until your case is completed.
We all will get through this. In the meantime, our entire B&A team hopes you stay safe and have good health.
Deborah, Albert, Katie and Tammy
Mediation was very positive route for my ex-spouse and I to remain in communication and to react positively towards one another.
I think it actually helped our relationship because a third party was able to explain and make us comfortable with our decisions together.