We have opened on Monday, June 8, 2020–with precautions!
All of us at Berecz & Associates, PLC want to strike the right balance between meeting client and staff needs, moving forward with our lives, and staying safe. If you have questions about our policy, please don’t hesitate to ask. Otherwise, call today to schedule your appointment–in whatever format feels most comfortable to you.
Video conferences are still available.
- Video conferences can compel greater efficiency. Meetings start on time, are more structured, and no one had to drive to an office!
- The result has been in some instances faster turn-arounds for our clients resulting in reduced fees.
In-person meetings can be scheduled provided you and the professional have not experienced the following within 48 hours preceding the appointment:
- Fever of 100° or more
- Cough which is new to you
- Shortness of breath not related to another underlying condition
- Sore throat
- Close contact within the last 14 days with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
If you choose to meet in person, we will maintain the recommended 6-foot distance. Our office is cleaned nightly and we have hand sanitizer and gloves available.
If your meeting involves more than one person, arrangements will be made on a case-by-case basis.
We look forward to seeing you either in person or video conference!
What others are saying about us...
Mediation was very positive route for my ex-spouse and I to remain in communication and to react positively towards one another.
I think it actually helped our relationship because a third party was able to explain and make us comfortable with our decisions together.